Home Loan Suite
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I refinance my home?
- Should I make extra payments on my mortgage?
- How much of a down payment should I make on my new home?
- Mortgage Payment Calculator
- Comparing mortgages (i.e. 15, 20, 30 year)
- What is the Loan to Value Ratio of my home?
Auto Loan Suite
- Should I lease or purchase a car?
- How much will my auto payments be?
- Should I take a rebate or low-cost financing
- Should I accelerate my auto payments?
- How long will it take to become a millionaire?
- How long until I reach my savings goal?
- How much should I save for college?
- How much can i save for a big ticket item?
- How much will my CD be worth at maturity?
- How do taxes and inflation affect my savings?
- How much will I need to save for retirement?
- How much will I receive in Social Security?
- I'm retired, how long will my savings last?
- How much can I save with my 401(k)
- Compare Roth 401(k) and Traditional 401(k) retirement savings plans.
- How much will inflation affect my retirement?
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- How long will it take to pay off my loan
- Should I consolidate my debts?
- How will extra payments affect my loan?
- Loan Payment Calculator
The information supplied by these calculators is from sources and based on calculations that we believe to be reliable, but no guarantee, explicit or implied, is made regarding their accuracy or applicability to your specific circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes, and are not intended to provide investment advice. These examples are not credit guarantees.
When you click on a link and open a new window, you are leaving the credit union’s website. You are linking to a website not operated by ISPFCU. The credit union is not responsible for the content of the alternate website. The credit union does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction. Each third party site may have privacy and security policies that differ from ISPFCU.